smile no matter what happened
girl! wat dream was that? dun cry yea...sayang! C: cheer up k?
jun jun..u muz jia u..i ting ni!!don cry liao la..<3
florence:it's just some sweet memories which saddens me.thanks so much.=)qing ai de:alright, i will.<3
Don't cry Yan Jun! I know it's a bit funny for this to come from me cuz I'm supposed to be the crying queen. =p But.. We're all here by your side if you need us! =)
girl! wat dream was that? dun cry yea...sayang! C: cheer up k?
ReplyDeletejun jun..u muz jia u..i ting ni!!don cry liao la..<3
ReplyDeleteflorence:it's just some sweet memories which saddens me.thanks so much.=)
ReplyDeleteqing ai de:alright, i will.<3
Don't cry Yan Jun! I know it's a bit funny for this to come from me cuz I'm supposed to be the crying queen. =p But.. We're all here by your side if you need us! =)
ReplyDelete