so here's the summary of my life recently.
I spent most of my time in uni nowadays,studying probability.Exam is coming soon but I am so not prepared for it.I should really work hard so that I won't fail the exams.Thanks to friends who are so helpful and willing to spend their time teaching me.Although I know you won't be able to read this,I still want to say I appreciate it. :)
So,it's melvin's 21st birthday yesterday!It was really a fun and awesome birthday celebration last night.All of us had fun and I believe everyone had a really great time having dinner together and singing k.2 hours of karaoke is definitely not enough for us!But we had class on the next day so we couldn't stay until too late.But all of us are really glad that the birthday boy loves the surprises we prepared very much!
Oh well,2 days without revisions mean that it's time to hardcore starting from tonight!So many works need to be done.Time management is important!I should make a timetable and make sure I follow it properly.Oh wait,how can I forget to mention SALP?My group is progressing pretty well.We are applying for a grant which is due on this Friday.Have been quite busy with the proposal these few days.Gonna go to check out the prices for the equipments tomorrow!Although it makes me busy,I believe that it's worthwhile spending my time on it because I know our project is definitely a good one for kids.
To my family,thanks for being so supportive.
To my friends,thanks for always be there to care about me.
No comments:
Post a Comment