Tuesday, June 8, 2010

happy!

I am getting happier everyday.There is always a reason for me to be so happy every single day,until I ask myself "why are you so happy again?".Haha..oh well,I am just HAPPY!!I guess June is really a good month!Woohoo..! =D

This is gonna be a post with most pictures so far.I received my birthday card from my parents today!Oh well,it's not a surprise.My mum has already told me that they would send me a card and present.Yet,I am still very happy when I received them.It's the sincerity that counts!








♥♥♥Thanks daddy and mummy.Although you didn't write much on the card and the card looks like a report being signed by the parents(LOL),but I still love it!It's not the amount of money that matters,it's the love and care that touch me.♥♥♥

I bumped into the supervisor from TOAB,Innocent,last night.He is still that friendly and we stopped by to talk for a while.It's really great to know that he is graduating in June/July this year!Wish him all the best and hopefully I get to bump into him again.It's really great to talk to him as he is a very nice guy.My mood became even better after talking to him last night.I don't know why but I became happier after that.Haha.

Life could be so simple that every single thing in life is able to cheer me up.Be contented and cherish what you have.You will realise it's not that hard to be a cheerful person everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment