A sentence of encouragement,
a few words of trust,
a sweet compliment,
a random but sincere comment;
These simply brighten up my days.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I abhor selfishness.What you did is detestable.It ruins your reputation and people find you disgusting.Sorry to use those words and make the situation sound so bad but I really find it unbelievable for you to be able to do that.
Why did you do that since a decision has been made?
Why did you tell us all the craps when you have chosen what you want?
Why did you ask me that silly question when the probability for you doing that is zero?
Why did you act like nothing happened when your feeling has changed?
Why did you say that when the situation is no longer the same?
Why did you want to hurt two people at the same time?
What you did does not make sense at all.I am totally shocked that you treat them in this way.Perhaps you will learn your lesson one day.You will pay a price for it in the future.
This is the very first time for me to feel extremely reluctant to meet someone.We are still friends but sorry,we won't get any closer other than that.I still wish you all the best and hope things turn out well for you but I know it very well that most people do not think that it will last long.The truth will be revealed soon.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
what happened dear?
ReplyDeletejun jun..wads happening wif u?y ur post n my godsis 1 always got me into confusion..:(
ReplyDeletei am just frustrated over someone who made use of the others and play around with their feelings.she is too selfish!i just expressed my thoughts and feelings over here.
ReplyDeletekk..i think i know liao...
ReplyDelete