Goodbye to my lovely home,hi to beautiful Melbourne!
Disappeared from this blog during the summer holiday.Too many things happened during the past 3 months and I doubt I could ever tell all stories in my blog.Just want to say thank you to everyone whom I met during the holiday in Malaysia and Hong Kong,for making it a memorable and exciting summer. :)
A new semester commenced and I am glad that I haven't felt the pressure from studies YET because my schedule at the moment is enough to fill the days off that I have.More to come.I am ready for it,bring it on!
Hope that you will have a great year ahead in Melbourne, enjoy ur life, love life :)
ReplyDeleteBest of luck to you my BFF~
I will always be with you, even though I am not physically by your side, but you know, my supports to you will always be there!
Jiayou my bff :)