Sunday, March 27, 2011
And the prince and princess lived happily ever after
A friend has finally got the YES from the girl that he really likes,after a 6-month,if not longer,courtship. I am so happy for them, the usual excitement that I have whenever my friends are attached LOL. I am not very close with the guy,don't know the girl very well as well. But still,it is such a good news, and everyone is giving their warmest and best blessings to the couple. It is great to know that good things are still happening when the world is flooded with calamities. Natural disasters, wars, political issues etc. Peace? Not sure when we can,or will ever,achieve it. Tragedy? Too many,and they are equally disturbing no matter it is catastrophe brought by the nature or tragedy caused by human. I did not believe in the rumour of 2012 before all these incidents happened. But started with earthquake and tsunami in Japan,explosions of the nuclear power plants,followed by earthquake in Thailand and Myanmar,it marks a terrible beginning of 2011. Who's next? We never know what will happen in the next split second. That's completely unpredictable. It makes me wonder,what if the prediction is true? I guess thing happens when it is time for it to do so. If 2012 is real,what would you do before the end of the world?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I would grab any chance to fly back to Malaysia :) and I would like to spend more time with my family too!
ReplyDeleteI think I know who are u talking about..and 2012 is not real..it has been finalize..just that lots of ppl will sacrifice for the so called evolution..dear..when can we meet?
ReplyDeleteXin Ying: Yes,same here! Family always comes first! :)
ReplyDeleteQing ai de: We are definitely meeting up on Tuesday. Have been trying to fix the time for the group discussion but I can only confirm with you tomorrow! Sorry yeah,but don't worry,we ARE meeting up! :)