Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Apropos post

Sorry for being MIA for almost 2 months,folks!

It was exam period in June so I spent most of my time in the library mugging like a nerd.Fortunate enough,my hard work paid me well. :) I am very happy with my results and hopefully I will keep up the good work!So there was nothing much about my life in June other than books,libraries,exams,and of course,my special day-21st Birthday!I guess you have known from my Facebook photos that I had a fantastic celebration with my family and friends.A really touching and wonderful party,full of surprises and I could totally feel the love from everyone.But of course,wishes received from friends,no matter it's from Malaysia,Melbourne,Canada,UK,Singapore etc,made my 21st birthday a memorable one.Not forget to mention the celebration with a few friends "privately",thanks!I appreciate it. :)

So what have I done after the stressful period?Enjoying holiday!!I went to Gold Coast with 7 friends for 6 days after the exam.Guess what?Traveling with 7 actuarial students is FUN!Actuarial students are not nerdy and studious,all right?Don't be skeptical! :P We had lots of fun although we were so tired at the end of everyday in Gold Coast.Overall,it was a fabulous trip,a good opportunity to know each other better too!

Two weeks prior to the end of holidays.Schedule at the moment:

1.Dinner with my Global Consulting Project friends later tonight
2.Meet up with a primary school friend on this Wednesday
3.Catch up with course mates on this coming Thursday
4.Marathon on Sunday
5.Yumcha session at Taipan,Doncaster with college friends on next Thursday
6.Tutankhamun exhibition at Melbourne Museum some time next week
7.Rock climbing if anyone is up for it
8.Volunteer as an orientation host on next Wednesday
9.Baking with friends
10.Try out desserts at Luxbite/BP
11.Meet up with Charis love
12.Meet up with Shyue Shyan and her sister
13.Start working on the CA challenge
14.Planning the launch party of Laugh Out Loud magazine

Last but not least,rest and slow down the pace of life before I start focusing and putting all efforts in the last semester of my degree!Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment