Sunday, August 7, 2011

Enigma

Done with the Korean drama marathon! Slightly outdated but I finally finished watching "Secret Garden". The first 2/3 of the series is simply hilarious but the final few episodes are actually quite touching. As usual,the side effect of watching Korean drama: Start day dreaming and wondering if the story would ever happen in real life. Probably not I suppose.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am so proud of myself because I have achieved something incredible today! I ate YOGHURT! I know,not really a big deal for you but it's definitely a stupendous achievement for me. Some of you might not know about this but yoghurt is on my do-not-eat list.(Pardon my own created name for that list please :P)

Happily eating youghurt :)



*That title was given because this post was written halfway on 20/7/2011 at 2.51am (according to the history) but it wasn't completed until today due to whatever reasons that I can't remember =/.

No comments:

Post a Comment