Saturday, October 29, 2011

U N I

3 years of Bachelor degree completed,in quite a hectic way. One presentation,one assignment and a project all due in the last week of uni,how pathetic actuarial studies students are! Everyone felt exhausted on the last day and I can't describe how relieved I was after I got my presentation done on Wednesday and submitted my assignments today. Albeit the fact that I was glad everything was over,I felt rather sad it was the last day of class. When would be the next time I meet my classmates? Next year? 10 years? Or never? No idea at all.

Swot vac is starting tomorrow but I shall reward myself by relaxing and indulging in drama tonight before mugging in the library for the next 3 weeks!

A short update:
I am flying to San Francisco on 28th November and coming back on 12th December,just in time for my graduation on the next day!

Good night. :)

1 comment:

  1. jun jun jia u!!!tty after ur exam or mayb after u back from SF or mayb after ur grad!haha!..m having exam tml liao..stress level over optimum..=(..anyway..all the best for ur finale ya..like the final final exam for ur degree life..hugz n kisses..<3

    ReplyDelete