Monday, February 20, 2012

Sunrise

To readers who are still reading this long-neglected blog: Happy new year!
The most rewarding year I have ever had in Melbourne - 2011, ended. Hope 2012 will be a better year for everyone.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As usual, I am spending the summer holiday in Malaysia. I can't find a word to accurately describe these 2 months. Emotion has been changing quite a lot that I can't really manage it properly sometimes. Up vs down, happy vs sad, excited vs disappointed, relaxed vs stressed, harmonious vs problematic. Perhaps I am getting worse in handling my emotions.

Please tell me
x Do I care too much?
x Shouldn't I care so much?
x Why don't you care about it?


! Soft-hearted is not always a good thing yet I can't bring myself not to be so.

! Too many things which are beyond my control yet I want to do my utmost best to make them better.
! Obstacles are inevitable yet I am reluctant to be a bit more patient and wait.

# Would I feel better if I wasn't told about that?
# Will everything be just fine if I stay optimistic?


Too many, too much, too complicated.

Could be simple, if you make it so.
Could be good, if you try to make it so.
Could be peaceful, if you are willing to make it so.

Just a learning process, I suppose.
Learn, improve, move on.

4 comments:

  1. Yes I'm still reading it! Hehe SKYPE YOU TOMORROW! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope 2012 will be another great year for you!
    2011 must have been a very special year to you with all the achievements that you have had :)

    Take care my BFF!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! 2011 was really special indeed. Hope 2012 would be an awesome year for us. :) Take care!

      Delete